Powerblanket - (HB64) Bulk Material Hot Box Heater w/Digital Temp Controller
120 Volt - 1440 Watt - 12.0 Amps. Powerblanket® HB64 bulk material hot boxes come standard with a digital thermostatic controller - allowing you to adjust the temperature settings for bulk materials storage requirements. The HB64 is fully insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. With the Powerblanket® HB64 you can adjust the temperature anywhere between ambient up to 120°F within ±10°F. Save time and money by protecting your products from freezing without the risk of overheating. UL/CSA compliant. Heats pallets of bulk materials. Works for pallets with dimensions of 4' X 4'.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket Hot Boxes provides uniform heat to all materials stored inside. This eliminates any hot and cold spots. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly; chemicals, industrial products, and temperature sensitive materials will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money.
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
• 64 cubic feet, 4' x 4' x 4'
• Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145°F / 62°C (± 5°F / 3°C)
• Provide an insulated full-wrap design
• Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive materials & products
• Quickly and effortlessly install the compact portable design
• Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
• Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
• Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures