Powerblanket - Bulk Material Hot Box Heaters
120 Volt - 800 Watt - 6.67 Amps. Powerblanket® Lite PBLHB48-800 bulk material hot boxes come standard with an internal preset fixed thermostat. The PBLHB48-800 is fully insulated so it retains heat in extreme weather conditions. Save time and money by protecting your products from freezing without the risk of overheating. UL/CSA compliant. Heats pallets of bulk materials. Works for pallets with dimensions of 3' X 4'. Whether you need a means for protecting temperature-sensitive materials in storage, or you need a heating solution for onsite temperature maintenance, the Powerblanket® Hot Box is the answer for you. This versatile heating solution accommodates remote-location use, job site heating, the transporting of temperature sensitive material, and much more.
Powerblanket has changed the conventional method of transferring heat to temperature sensitive materials. The revolutionary design of Powerblanket Hot Boxes provides uniform heat to all materials stored inside.
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
• Maintains an internal temperature of 110°F / 43°C (± 5°F / 3°C)
• Provide an insulated full-wrap design
• Deliver uniform heat to temperature sensitive materials & products
• Offers a quick and effortless assembly for portability and storage
• Localize heat and save money by not heating a warehouse or building
• Preserve expensive materials without scorching or burning
• Prevent waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
• Is a great solution for palletized products: paint, caulk, resins and epoxies, etc.
• Features top and side access doors
• 6 foot power cord
• Certified by ETL to UL, CSA & CE safety standards