Flexible Fast Dual Tank Adhesive
FleeceBACK membrane or insulation attachment to lightweight concrete, concrete, wood, smooth (previously unexposed) BUR, mod-bit, mineral cap sheets, SPF, or multiple layers of insulation:
3,000 ft2 per set at 12" o.c.
1,500 ft2 per set at 6" o.c.
1,000 ft2 per set at 4" o.c.
850 ft2 per set for splatter coverage
Flexible FAST Dual Tank Adhesive is a two-component, construction-grade, low-rise polyurethane adhesive designed for bonding Carlisle’s FleeceBACK® membranes and/or insulation to various substrates.
Flexible FAST Dual Tank Adhesive is compatible with:
- HP Recovery Board
- InsulBase® Polyiso
- SecurShield® Polyiso
- SecurShield HD
- SecurShield CD
- SecurShield HD Plus
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS)
- Spray polyurethane foam (new or scarifi ed SPF)
- DensDeck®, SECUROCK®, and Stormbase®
Compatible deck types include:
- Cellular lightweight concrete (LWC)
- Cementitious wood fiber
- Painted or Galvanized Steel
Flexible FAST Dual Tank Adhesive is also compatible with the following roofing materials:
- Smooth (previously exposed) BUR
- Mineral cap sheets
- Smooth (previously exposed) or granulated mod bit
- aged EPDM
- aged Hypalon®
- Carlisle’s VapAir Seal™ 725TR Air and Vapor Barrier.
*Splatter application not approved for applications over 5,000 feet above sea level. Contact Carlisle for all bead applications over 5,000 feet above
|SKU||Flexible Fast Dual Tank Adhesive|
|Manufacturer||WeatherBond Roofing Systems|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|