Deck Mount Guardrail
The Deck Mount Guardrail system provides permanent full-perimeter fall protection. Our unique design allows pre-fabricated pipe boots to be used to flash stanchion penetrations unlike traditional deck mount guardrails. Pipe flashings can be placed over the Deck Mount uprights prior to installation of the horizontal railing, a preferred method over field wrapping penetrations. Unlike traditional systems, horizontal rails can be removed during future reroofs to allow new pipe flashings to be installed. Powder coated steel colors available to match Kynar® sheet metal or other building components and RAL colors. Deck Mount Guardrail meets and exceeds OSHA Standards and International Building Codes (ICC).
- The modular design is easier to handle then traditional bulky pre-fabricated systems and arrives on-site prefinished versus in-the-field painting.
- Leaky pitch pans are no longer needed when a deck mounted guardrail system is required for your project.
|Manufacturer||Leading Edge Safety|
|Country of Manufacture|
- Permanent fall protection
- Easy to install
- Allows use of pre-fabricated pipe flashings
- Eliminates the need for pitch pans
- Can be installed prior to roof construction
- Can be left in place during complete roof replacement
- Custom colors to match building components
- Powder coat finish
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Meets and Exceeds OSHA CFR 29 1926.502 and CFR 29 1910.23 and ICC Codes