Cleasby - RS - Sweeper
• Handle mounted ignition and ir cleaner.
• 5.5 hp series gasoline engine for extended life and power.
• Floating power brush design assures positive bristle contact with surface.
• Interlocking clutch controls engage wheels when brush is turning, but permits engagement of wheel drive alone for transport.
• Interlinked power controls automatically disengage when operator takes hands off handle.
• Brush is made of tough polypropylene bristles.
• Brush chain drive enclosed in small diameter dust-proof box allows increased brush life.
• Right angle gear drive eliminates serpentine belt drive and need for tension adjustments of belts.
• Demountable drive wheels equipped with overrunning roller bearing clutches for easy maneuvering. Wheel hubs have grease fittings.
• Convenient 3 position control for brush angles is spring loaded with gates for positive positioning of brush from straight to right or left.
• Convenient rear mounted oil drain, etc.
• Heavy duty construction.
|Manufacturer||Cleasby Manufacturing Company|
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
• Standard Brush - 52 wrap polypropylene.
• Heavy Duty Brush - 72 wrap polypropylene.
• Poly wire combination brush available.