Carbide General Purpose Recip
Diablo's new Demo Demon carbide general purpose reciprocating blades are the first on the market specifically designed for both wood and metal. These blades include exclusive features that deliver unmatched 50 times longer life in both wood and metal cutting applications. With an oversized blade body, patented Variable tooth design, and Perma-Shield® non-stick coating, this blade is ideal for cutting nail-embedded wood and demolition thick metal applications with a 1/8 in. -1/2 in. thickness.
- Carbide tooth design for up to 50X cutting life in wood and metal applications
- Patented variable tooth technology provides faster cuts with less vibration
- Unique plunge tip design that enables faster and easier plunging in wood
- Perma-SHIELD® non-stick coated for less gumming and friction
- 1 in. demolition body for straighter cuts with less vibration
|Country of Manufacture|