BlueWater - SafetyRail 2000FG Fiberglass Guardrail
BlueWater Manufacturing's newest guardrail system, SafetyRail 2000FG, is constructed out of fiberglass. The SafetyRail 2000FG (patent-pending) is the ideal passive fall protection system for rooftop fall protection when telecommunication equipment is present and can't have metal guardrails that will interfere with RF signals. This RF-transparent guardrail is non-penetrating and can be used as a portable or permanent fall protection system.
The rail sections of the SafetyRail 2000FG can be mounted in infinite directions, enabling endless configurations and fast and easy installation. They are made from a polyester, fire retardant, UV inhibited and a UV coated material.
|Country of Manufacture|
• No holes need to be drilled
• 100% portable
• Meets and Exceeds OSHA Regulations for Fall Protection
• Install over 250 feet in an hour with two men
• Rails can be positioned in infinite directions
• Each base can support up to 4 rails
• Custom engineering / manufacturing for special requirements
• Rails made from polyester, fire retardant, UV inhibited and UV coated material