4" x 24" Belt Sander
Makita’s 4" x 24" Belt Sander, model 9403, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9403 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9403 features a powerful 11 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, with a 4" wide belt and a speed of 1,640 ft./min. for fast stock removal. The 9403 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
|Manufacturer Part Number||9,403|
|Country of Manufacture|
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- 4" wide belt with a speed of 1,640 ft./min. for fast material removal
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life
- Large front grip is positioned for operator comfort
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Powerful 11 AMP Motor for High Production Use
- Cord is located on the upper portion of the handle for operator convenience
- Dust bag swivels 360° for more convenient operation
- Double insulated
- 1-year limited warranty