12 Gallon Xtract Vac Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum
The Xtract Vac® (model VC4710) is at the center of Makita's growing dust collection system, and with an extensive range of features the VC4710 is a top performer in the jobsite vacuum category. This is a best-in-class solution for dust extraction in concrete and woodworking applications.
The VC4710 is powered by a 12 AMP motor that generates 135 CFM of suction power and 92” of water lift to take on the most challenging applications. Jobsite research indicates that contractors clearly desire a jobsite vacuum that combines power with less noise and less weight with a smaller footprint, particularly for indoor and room-to-room applications. Makita responded with a vacuum motor chamber constructed of quality sound-absorbing materials, delivering an operating sound level of only 59 dB(A). In addition, precision lightweight motor components and more efficient air ducting allowed engineers to reduce the weight to only 27 lbs. For improved stability, the VC4710 has wide-set urethane rear wheels and enlarged steel caster front wheels to create a lower center of gravity for improved stability and easier movement.
On-Board Tool-Activated Outlet, with Innovative Automatic Filter-Cleaning System
The Xtract Vac® includes an on-board tool-activated outlet that starts and stops the vacuum with power tool usage. The VC4710 also features an Automatic Filter Cleaning System with blow-back feature, which is timed at set intervals to maintain filter performance.
The VC4710 features two flat main Nano filters engineered to maximize the container volume and improve efficiency, while capturing 99.95% of particles size 2 microns and larger. The optional Certified HEPA main filter captures 99.97% of particles size .3 microns and larger, which meets or exceeds the Department of Energy’s standard for HEPA filters. Included standard is a 1-3/8” x 16’ Anti-Static Hose, which is ideal for woodworkers in a shop environment.
|Manufacturer Part Number||VC4710|
|Country of Manufacture|
- POWER : 12 AMP motor generates 135 CFM of suction power to take on the most challenging applications
- PERFORMANCE : Automatic Filter Cleaning System with dual filter blow-back feature for consistent suction
- EFFICIENCY : Efficient two stage filtration system with main nano filter captures 99.95% particles
- CONVENIENCE : On-board tool-activated outlet starts/stops vacuum with a 10 second "off" delay
- INCLUDES : Main flat nano filters (pair) (P-79843), fleece nano filter bag (P-78293), disposal bag (P-70297), 1-3/8" x 16' anti-static hose (P-79865), crevice nozzle (W6084), cuff adapter (P-70421)